Meat House - London

Located near the Kings Cross station, this place is ideal if you're using tubes. If you're driving... look elsewhere; awful for parking. The customers at this restaurant were so well mannered, one of them got up to open the door for us! We were then greeted by the staff and seated immediately. Lovely quiet atmosphere and the decor was clean and classy. 
The menu arrived and I instantly gravitated towards the Juicy Lucy. The description alone had my mouth watering so I couldn't wait for it to arrive. Starters? Na fam, show me them buns. 


Food arrived fairly quickly and I noticed that the size was not as big as I had pictured. The rosemary fries were dead, the sauces were dead and the sweet potato fries were decent. I then turned my attention towards the burger. It took me a few bites to get to the core and the juices started flowing out of the burger. The buns were very resilient and refused to breakdown amongst all the torture they had been put through. Overall, I'd say the burger was nice but nothing to brag about. If we're comparing Lucy's, the one I had in Leicester was far superior.


Rating: 6/10



Comments